Friday, September 6, 2013

Week 3 Day 2 C25K

Like I said, I went out for Day 2 of Week 3 today. It was so much better and easier than the first day!

I peeked at Week 4, and I'm terrified. I'm going to do Day 3 of Week 3 either tomorrow or Sunday, most likely!!

On the PKU front, I'm going to start sending in weekly levels. I don't think that they will change because I totally think Nikki (my dietician) is right, that I'm catabolic (not eating enough calories for how much I weigh) because I'm trying to lose weight. So until I start eating the calorie amount to at least maintain my weight (1,870 vs the 1,200 I'm eating now), I don't think my levels are going to go down to where I want them. I guess we'll see though, you never know.

During the month of September, I've decided to challenge myself to drink only water. I am doing great so far. I just wanted a unique challenge for my Mission 101 and since I've been doing so well with my weight loss, I decided that September would be the month to accomplish another goal!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment