Friday, September 6, 2013

Pleasant Surprise and Week 3 Day 1 C25K

Wednesday I decided to stop procrastinating weighing myself after vacation and finally got on the scale. I was definitely expecting a small gain. Imagine my surprise when I saw that I actually lost another two pounds!!

I am now down to 170 and that means I've lost 15 pounds!! 

I am so so excited!! I can hardly believe that I didn't gain weight. I know that we did a lot of walking but I mean I also ate more than normal, although I do have to say I didn't go crazy with eating like I normally would on a vacation.

On Wednesday I got back to my C25K and did Week 3 Day 1. Man, it was ROUGH. You did the 5 minute warm up, then alternated run 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes, run 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds. On the 3 minute running circuits I thought I was going to die, but I made it through! Anything is better than nothing at all, right?

I'm about to go out later and do Week 3 Day 2, so I will let you know how that goes!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment